Sunday, March 13, 2011

whats in my tanning bag?

As some of you may know, I am an avid tanner!  I currently tan at "Let's get tan" here in evansville.  I've been tanning regularly for about 2 years and before that  i tanned a lot outside!  I've tried many different lotions both high end and low.  I can honestly say that some high end lotions are worth the money, but in general, i think u can get a decent tan by just buying the cheap ones!  Currently i have MANY lotions in my tanning bag, so here they are!


Low end :


zero to sexy mocha madness


This can be purchased at Sally's for 9.99 and with a beauty cub card its only 8.99
Zero To Sexy Mocha Madness Tan Accelerator is formulated with skin conditioning ingredients that sooth and keep skin moisturized to maintain a beautiful deep dark tan.  I love the consistency of the lotion, its very thick and creamy and moisturizes well.  I usually use this on my face.






European Gold 25x bronzer


 (sorry no picture!!!!)


This can be purchased at Walmart for about 9$.  I've been using this for about 2 years and i keep repurchasing.  Its quite thick and you have to really rub it in but i love the quick results!!!  








Hawaiian tropic after sun lotion


This lotion can be purchased at Walmart as well for about $8.  It smells WONDERFUL and is perfect to use after you finish tanning.  Occasionally ill use it all over my stomach and back instead of using a bronzer.








High End:




Matahari Luminous step 3 tanning lotion






This is the only step 3 lotion that i have.  i use it every time i get out of the tanning bed and i notice that i keeps my tan glowing longer.  its very moisturizing and you only need a little bit to go a long way.






Queen by designer skin






This is a very popular lotion at my tanning salon and i have seen a lot of people use and love this. I paid about 50 dollars for it, but i've seen it online for less.  Expensive lotions are usually found online at different ranges of prices so just keep looking! It's probably one of my favorites and i would definitely repurchase it.  Queen Majestic 16  Bronzing Blend delivers exquisite, deep, dark color while this oh-so-special Royal Bee Jelly formula provides sumptuous nourishment, leaving skin soothed and richly hydrated.  This is another lotion that you only need a little bit to go a long way!








Black night by millennium 






This is a lotion that i bought online for $25.  Its got a strange smell but it really does the job.  It is a dark tanning lotion with thermal emulsion technology but it is not a tingle.  I found it to really get me dark after only a few uses.  My only complaint is the smell.










In addition to my lotions, i have my eyewear of course.  I use the connected eyewear instead of the two piece.  I find them easier to keep on. 


Well guys thats my tanning bag.  rotate lotions to keep my skin healthy so i keep a lot with me!  I hope this helps with your lotion buying!


Check back soon for more!


Haleigh









No comments:

Post a Comment