Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday shoes!!!

Today is my 20th birthday :)  in addition to a bottle of "Sweet Brown" tanning lotion by european gold from my best friend, i got a lovely pair of wedges from my parents.  They were about $29 at target and they are the brand "Dolce Vita"  I havent gotten the change to really wear them out yet but they pretty comfortable from what i can tell.  the back zipper can be irritating but if i pull the zipper just a hair lower that fixes the problem.  Also, they run big so if you buy them get a half size smaller than normal!!






In addition to showing you the shoes, as you can tell i am wearing the "commander in chic" nail polish as shown in my previous post!(sorry for the bad paint job, it was a quickie!!)  I think it looks really good with the shoes!  In the picture its a little more purple but its more grey in person.



come back soon for more!!

thanks

Haleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment