Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My weekend haul!


This is a small haul, but i bought a few things last weekend and im just now getting to reviewing them!



Starting from the left side, i bought sally Hansen airbrush legs in deep glow. I got this at walmart for about $12. i've used this a few times on the paler parts of me like my sides and neck that dont get very tan in the tanning bed.  i love how it bends in easily and doesnt stain my hands!

I also bought the John Frieda go blonder lightening spray from target.  I have used the go blonder shampoo and conditioner before, i didnt notice much difference.  In contrast, this spray does the trick!  I spray it on my roots before i blow dry my hair and my roots are really starting to blend in with my blonde highlights!  It makes my hair look more natural.


As for all the nail polish,  I got everything from target except for the china glaze which i got from sallys.  The far left polish is called "let's talk" by sinful colors.  I love how shiny it is when i put it on.  The next polish is by Sally Hansen and it's called "Save the date".  It's very metallic and has a burgundy sheen.  Next is the China Glaze polish, and i really dont like it.  Its from the neon collection and in order to wear this polish you MUST have a top coat.  Without one the polish looks completely matte with NO shine.  Some people might be okay with this, but i really don't want a matte nail polish.  Lastly, i bought a Sally Hansen salon manicure polish called "commander in chic".  I absolutely LOVE this polish!  its a gorgeous greyish purple and really looks good against tan skin!

Last but not least i bought a revlon photo finish concealer stick in medium deep.  This is the first stick concealer i've ever tried and i have to say i love it!  It's somewhat sheer coverage but with powder on top its perfect and not to cakey!

Well that's my little haul!  Let me know if you guys want full reviews on any of the products!!!  Check back soon!

Haleigh

2 comments:

  1. That gray Sally Hansen polish caught my eye! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a really gorgeous neutral color that goes with anything!!!

    ReplyDelete