Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My mom's new hair!

 Hey guyss.  a few days ago i finally talked my mom into letting me fix her hair!!
Heres the final look




This is how moms hair was originally.  The color was faded, and it was much too long in the back!  Also, her style was a bit dated.




The first thing i did was cut her hair! I cut a lot off of the back and just a little in the front


After the cut, i used a really cheap dye by revlon in shade 41.  This hair dye is really only about 4 dollars and it works really well on my moms hair.  She has a lot of grey so she dyes it about every two weeks, so going cheaper is the best option!!

After all the dye was washed out, i styled it.  Usually she just uses a bunch of hairspray!  But it's time for a change.  I ran Alterna putty (orange container) through her hair giving it body, and then i used the ion sculpting wax to define little pieces.
This is the result!

 I think it looks great!  it gives her a clean more modern look!

Check back soon for more!

Haleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment