Friday, November 4, 2011

my influenster vox box!

hey everyone!  i recently got my first vox box!.  Influenster sponsor this program and they sent me free products to review on my blog.  The three products they sent me were the Proactiv cleansing system, vitabath, and the gillette venus pro skin razor.  i did not pay for any of these products but i do assure you i am giving my 100% honest opinion!




i have used proactiv before, but this is the first time ive used it in YEARS.  ive been using it regularly for about one week now and i cannot believe how amazing my skin is!!  I'm an avid tanner and honestly, this skin system has really helped my skin damage!  my skin is smooth to the touch and the redness and acne scars are starting to disappear!




I have never tried vitabath products before now.  the smell of the body wash as i lather it is so calming and relaxing! The scent is cucumber.  It literally feels like i'm in a spa.  It cleans very nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft :)



In the past i have used venus razors, but i have never tried the pro line.  The razor is lined on the top and bottom with a thick cushion of moisture!  It glides across my legs so smoothly and it NEVEr cuts me! I have seriously found my new go to razor.  I will continue to buy refills for this and throw away my old ones!




I am SO pleased with all of these products!  i will definitely repurchase when i run out of what i have!

thanks so much for reading and check back soon!

-Haleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment